- EQF: All information (official texts, reports, brochures, etc.) about the European Qualifications Framework.
- Recommendation (2008/C 111/01) (pdf, 188 kB) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2008 on the establishment of the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
- Ploteus - Referencing: referencing reports of the EU Member States.
- Ploteus - Compare: here you can compare the qualifications of EU Member States with each other and with the EQF.
International trends preceding the EQF
- declaration on the creation of a European Higher Education Area.
- EHEA (European Higher Education Area): guarantees comparable and coherent systems of higher education.
- Copenhagen Declaration: emphasizes the importance of good cooperation between vocational education and training in all European Member States.
- Treaty of Lisbon: strategy to tackle economic and social developments such as globalisation.
- The Bruges Communiqué on enhanced European Cooperation in Vocational Education and Training: priorities and goals to improve cooperation in the field of vocational education and training.
- Europa 2020: strategy for growth of the European Union. One of the issues for attention is education.